Haven’t started shopping yet? No problem. Here are my top Christmas shopping tips for 2020 to make your experience run smoothly.
– Make a list of all the people you’re shopping for, including interests + budget.
– The top trending categories this season are: loungewear, skincare, kitchenware, electronics, and workout gear. Purchase useful gifts that will be loved!
– Start early because you don’t want to get tangled up in shipping delays.
– Aim to be done by December 1st so you can relax and enjoy the month.
– Avoid lineups and try curbside pickup.
– If you are shopping online, don’t forget to check if your store is on Rakuten Canada so you can earn cash back with all your purchases. They always have great promos during the holidays. Signup up here for your free account.
– Support small businesses when you can. Try a new small shop! Small Business Saturday (Nov 28th) is coming up! Mark your calendars.
– Give back this season! Consider purchasing extra toys for any children’s drives or donating to the hospital foundations this time of year. Toiletries and organic canned goods are also an easy “add to cart” when you’re shopping that lots of shelters and families need.
– Shop with B Corps, prioritizing people and planet over profit. All B Corps prioritize giving back to communities or give a portion of their profits to important causes.
Happy Holiday Shopping! xo