I had to dedicate a blog post just to swimsuits this season because there are SO many good ones out there! It was hard to choose my favourite ones but I managed to narrow it down to 24. I’ve included lots of great styles that are popular right now depending if you’re into one-piece or two, prints or solids, and ruffles or peplum style. Without further to do, here are my top swimsuits for summer (or vacation if you’ve got one planned).
Let’s kick things off with one-piece swimsuits. The one-piece has really made a comeback the last few years and there are so many classy, chic, casual, and fun ones out there to choose from! They provide great coverage and keep things sucked in making you feel comfortable. I’m a firm believer that one size DOES NOT fit all so I’ve rounded up some different cuts and shapes that might work for your body type. Take a look…
- J.Crew – Marysia Gramercy Skirted Maillot One-Piece – This swimsuit is gorgeous in the watercolour stripe and peplum waist but definitely a splurge item. Get 30% off this weekend using code OCANADA.
- Old Navy – Smooth & Swim Plus Size Wrap-Front Underwire Swimsuit – ON SALE! Love the wrap front detail and adjustable straps.
- ModCloth – Fruity Suity One-Piece Swimsuit – Tell me, does this cherry print get any cuter? Great brand with lots of selection. Very flattering for all shapes. Plus size available. See #6 in all black.
- ASOS – River Island Asymmetric Pink Frill Swimsuit – Pretty in pink one-piece. Won’t break the bank account. Get 10% off using code EXTRA.
- Nordstrom – La Blanca Island Goddess One-Piece Swimsuit– I have this bathing suit in emerald green and it’s such a classic fit and look to keep in your swimsuit collection. The ruching across the bodice really sucks everything in and the straps are adjustable and actually stay up. It also comes in plus size.
- ModCloth – Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit (Plus Size) – ON SALE! Great go-to bathing suit. Stylish, classic, and flattering fit.
- Nordstrom – Madero One-Piece Swimsuit (Plus Size) – This is an elegant swimsuit in the midnight blue colour with sheer cutouts.
- Shopbop – Splendid Golden Girls One-Piece Swimsuit – This colour and print is beautiful and the cut is really flattering.
- A&F – Scoopneck One-Piece Swimsuit – ON SALE! Simple one-piece and so affordable. I love yellow swimsuits right now. So bright and cheery for summer.
- Anthropologie – Floral Plunge One-Piece Swimsuit – This is probably my favourite suit on this list other than the La Blanca one-piece I already own. I love the cut with the plunging neckline and this whimsical floral print.
- Nordstrom – Ted Baker London Henika One-Piece Swimsuit – This soft pink is beautiful and so feminine with the ruffles.
- J.Crew – U-Front Bandeau One-Piece – Clean, classic look for the
yachtpool. Get 30% off this weekend using code OCANADA.
- Nordstrom – Tommy Bahama Indigo Cowrie Reversible One-Piece Swimsuit (Plus Size) – ON SALE! Flattering neckline, love the print, and it’s reversible!! Double win.
- Old Navy – Cold-Shoulder Swimsuit for Women – ON SALE! Flirty shoulder detail.
- Shopbop – Solid & Striped The Anne Marie One-Piece – ON SALE! This one is fun and colourful with the stripes.
- Imagine Perry – Navy/White Striped Ruffle One-Piece – Specializing in children and women’s swimwear. You can even match with your mini here!!! I am obsessed with this nautical stripe and ruffle detail.
- Anthropologie – Eberjey Margarita Off-the-Shoulder One-Piece – ON SALE! I love the off-the-shoulder look in a swimsuit. Not sure how practical it is with children but a great choice for a vacation sans kids. Also comes in these prints not on sale.
Bikinis are always fun and flirty to rock at the beach, pool, or even on a boat. These days I have pretty much traded in all my two-pieces for a one-piece just because I don’t have to worry about my tummy or anything being exposed. 😉 If I were to get a two-piece this summer, it would definitely be one from the list below.
19. J.Crew Demi Underwire Bikini Top & Bottoms in Gingham – This print screams summer vacay in the Hamptons and is way too cute to pass up. Love those high-waisted bottoms for extra coverage. Get 30% off this weekend using code OCANADA.
21. Anthropologie – Allihop Ruffled One-Shoulder Bikini Top & Bottoms – Love this colourful print and the one-shoulder ruffle detail.
23. Nordstrom – Robin Piccone Jennie Ruffle Bikini Top & Bottoms – Great colour and flattering fit. Love the ruffle detail on the bottoms.
24. Anthropologie – Allihop Classic Printed Front-Tied Bikini Top & Bottoms – Another cute print for a summer out on the east coast.
Happy Swimsuit Shopping! I hope you’re going on a trip somewhere fun.
Tell me which one is your favourite in the comments below.