As a mum I’m always looking for quality baby accessories that are functional and going to make my life easier whether I’m at home, out for a stroll, running errands, or taking my boys on a little adventure. And it’s such a great feeling when you do find the right baby gear that works – you just want to shout it from the rooftops and tell all your mum friends. So today I’m giving you the 411 on Love My Life Boutique’s – TheOneCover – that every parent should have in their diaper bag! I’m going to break it down for you on what’s so awesome about this cover…
(Plus I’m so excited to share with you…get 17% off on your cover when you order using promo code “Charlie17“. We’ve been loving ours since we brought Charlie home from the hospital.)
- Fabric – It’s no secret that I’m totally a fabric snob. I actually can’t wear anything or use anything that isn’t 100% buttery soft. So, I’ve set the same standards when it comes to what I use on my boys, Luke and Charlie. TheOneCover is extremely soft and composed of Rayon, Spandex, and Polyester. It’s completely breathable and stretches beautifully without losing its shape (or pattern). When it comes to washing instructions, I wash my cover on delicate cycle in cold water and lay flat to dry and it turns out great.
2. Pocket – Let’s talk about this genius reversible pocket sewn on the side of the cover so that you can store the odd thing when you’re on the go and need easy access. (E.g. sippy cup, snacks, soother, wallet, and keys.) The other great thing about this pocket is that the entire cover can store right into the pocket. This makes it extremely organized when you’re packing your diaper bag because the fabric just scrunches right up and doesn’t take up any space. The fabric also doesn’t wrinkle when you go to unravel it. Alternatively, if your baby makes a mess in the high chair or grocery cart, you can contain the mess by rolling it into the pocket so that it doesn’t contaminate the rest of your diaper bag and get it dirty.
3. Functionality – I loveeeeeee great functionality when it comes to a product. Here are all the ways you can use this protective cover:
- Car Seat Cover – my favourite
- Grocery Cart Cover – my other favourite use! I hate germs.
- High Chair Cover
- Nursing Cover
- Park Swing Cover
- Sunshade Extender for the Stroller
- Scarf for Mum
- Extra Blanket
I can’t think of a better multi-use baby product that’s so portable, compact, and serves a wide variety of uses. Plus it’s great protection from the sun, germs, construction dust, smoky air, and strangers.
4. Pattern – And what mum doesn’t want to look totally chic and put together when out and about with her babe? Love My Life Boutique has some great fabrics that are totally trendy or playful depending on your mood. Check out the selection here! (FYI – TheOneCover stretches to nearly double the size and the fabric doesn’t lose the integrity of the pattern.)
If you didn’t know this about me, I always try to shop local when I can. Love My Life Boutique is a Canadian company and all their products are made here in Canada. This Calgary based company is also run by one talented and hardworking mama with three littles of her own at home who inspired her to start her business.
With our new baby boy, Charlie, we’ve been using our cover around-the-clock and I’m so glad I can share the love with others mum’s. Get 17% off at check out with code – Charlie17. Offer expires Monday, September 18, 2017.
Hope you enjoy your cover as much as we do in our family!