This is probably the first year in 10 years that I won’t be participating in Stampede due to the arrival of our little boy, Charlie, and I can honestly say I wouldn’t have it any other way. For the last week I’ve been in jammies recovering and cuddling our newborn 24/7. Normally this time of year I’d be attending a concert, paying a visit to Nashville North perhaps, or getting convinced to go to the Cowboys tent. But my favourite activity of all during Stampede is when my husband and I go on date night to the midway and try all of the latest weird food.
I’ll be keeping this post very short and sweet, but I couldn’t let the week pass without sharing some of my favourite Stampede attire! This summer there are so many cute styles out there that work not just for Stampede but can be mixed and matched with the rest of your wardrobe throughout the year. Take a look below at my Stampede roundup…
- Scotch & Soda Broderie Anglaise Top
- Nordstrom Rag & Bone Destroyed Cutoff Denim Shorts
- Nordstrom Free People Crescent Moon Blouse
- J.Crew Chambray Tie-Waist Top
- Nordstrom Jeffrey Campbell Taggart Ankle Boot
- Nordstrom Paul Green Cayanne Leather Peep-Toe Sandal
- Norstrom Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt
- Nordstrom J Brand Low Rise Crop Jeans
- Aritzia Wilfred Emmie Dress
- Nordstrom AG The Legging Ankle Jeans
Happy Stampeding to all!