With Mother’s Day around the corner it’s time to start thinking about how to spoil the women in your life that make it all happen on a daily basis. Whether it’s your mum, grandma, mother-in-law, wife, aunt or sister I’m sharing some of my favourite Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. I’ve included a roundup of 12 items for the health maven, spa lover, foodie, style icon, and plant enthusiast. A couple of these picks are on sale and some of the pricier items make great group gifts from you and your siblings or whomever.
- Stadler Form Jasmine Aroma Diffuser (black) – Diffusers are a great gift especially for the spa loving woman in your life. This particular diffuser is a good choice because it doesn’t take up a ton of space, it covers a decent amount of square footage, it’s quiet, and has a convenient interval setting which allows it to run for 21 hours on/off.
- Nike Air Max Thea (melon) – I have these Nike’s in black and I’m loving the pop of melon colour for spring. A mum can never have too many sneakers for all the running around they do, amiright?
- The Letter Ring – I love rings, especially stackable ones that you can customize with initials. Check out Mejuri’s beautiful pieces here. They’re so feminine and delicate if that’s the style you’re looking for.
- Le Creuset Classic Whistling Kettle (bonbon) – ON SALE! The Le Creuset kettle is definitely a classic that works great and will be loved by her. It brings that pop of colour to the stove and stands out amongst the other appliances. My other favourite colours in the kettle are Caribbean and Marseille.
- Ugg Blanche Robe (cream) – I have had this robe for 2 years and I’m still obsessed with it. It’s so soft and cozy and washes really well. The material is nice and light weight but still offers that warmth you want when wearing it around the house. I am contemplating getting another robe just to have while the other one is in the wash. 🙂
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer – This is for the foodie who likes to make healthy and creative meals a little more delicious. I don’t have a spiralizer yet but totally have my eye on this one as I saw it demonstrated at the Crate & Barrel store. It’s easy to use, has a good surface suction, and practical to fold up and store.
- Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack – This hands-free bag is the perfect size for running errands, traveling, or even work. It’s a great every day bag with all its pockets and functionality. The leather is so beautiful with the gold hardware that it’s bound to get you lots of compliments.
- Adorn Collection ‘XO’ Sweater – Graphic shirts are really popular right now and this ‘XO’ sweater is the perfect way to show your love and appreciation without buying a shirt that says “I Love Mom” or “World’s Greatest Mom”. 😉
- Brass Plant Mister – Keep your plants happy and hydrated with this cute 6″x6″ mister. It also adds a touch of elegance to your space and is sleek enough to have out on display with your other décor.
- Wide-brim Packable Straw Hat – 30% off with code BIGSALE. This hat is nice because it’s packable, wide brim and a bit floppy if you’re into that look. Great for vacation or doing some gardening outdoors.
- Goverre – I’m really excited about this product after watching these ladies on Shark Tank, it’s what every mum needs – a traveling
beveragewine glass! Genius. It’s a stemless glass that’s twice as thick as your typical wine glass and preserves the taste and integrity of your wine. It comes with a patterned hounds-tooth silicone sleeve and a twistable lid to prevent spills. It can hold up to 17 ounces of wine which is about half a bottle. Great for taking out on the boat, in a hot tub, at the cottage, camping, or even on a little picnic. I’ll be ordering one for myself asap.
- Natural Perfume Collection – I’m not into perfume these days because I have toddler who is always snuggling up close. I feel like ‘au naturale’ is the way to go so these natural perfumes made from essential oils are the answer if you want a hint of a scent without nasty chemicals! I love that each fragrance has a different gemstone rollerball and is associated with a specific goal/mindset too. It makes getting ready fun by determining your mood for the occasion. They come in a variety of 5 fragrances so you don’t have to worry about picking the perfect scent for your mum!
I hope some of these ideas give you the head start you need in selecting the perfect gift. Happy Mother’s Day Shopping!