Easter weekend is quickly approaching and that usually means lots of family functions and dressing up for most people. One of my favourite things to do with the family is go for a delicious Easter brunch at a hotel. This year, we are celebrating Easter in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON with my side of the family! This will involve a serious Easter egg hunt (with adult participation), a few breakfast buffets and dinners because we are big foodies. I’ve pulled together ten of my favourite (non-maternity) Easter brunch outfits which can easily be worn for other occasions this spring and summer too!
Shop Smart Tip: The roundup of dresses below includes some of the latest trends like:
- floral print
- shirt dress
- bell sleeves
- stripes (banker stripes and seaside stripes…think Wall Street or Nantucket)
- And a couple of my other favourite trends to look for when shopping this season are khaki, sleeve slits, and yellow (anything from pale yellow to canary).
- Straight-Cut Dress with Frill (Zara)
- Chambray Jumpsuit (J.Crew) – 25% off when you spend $125+ CAD, 30% off when you spend $200+ CAD using code GETMORE.
- Flounce Wrap Dress (Banana Republic) – up to 40% off dresses right now
- Floral Embroidered Dress (Zara)
- Chambray Off-Shoulder Dress (Banana Republic) – up to 40% off dresses, no code necessary
- Free People All I Got Maxi Dress (Nordstrom) or in black from Hudson’s Bay
- Flutter-sleeve Shift Dress in Eyelet (J.Crew) – 25% off when you spend $125+ CAD, 30% off when you spend $200+ CAD using code GETMORE.
- Camden Shirtdress (Anthropologie)
- Evern Sweater Dress (Club Monaco) – on sale!
- Turin Kimono Dress (Anthropologie)
Happy Easter Shopping!