Easter is only a few weekends away! Are you ready? If you’re thinking about putting together a basket for your little one I’ve rounded up some of my favourite picks that will get lots of love and use. Check out my 12 Easter gifts for babies and kids below…
All items range anywhere from $5 to approx. $40 CAD.
- ezpz Play Mat – I love that ezpz has come out with a play mat – so smart! You can pour paint in the compartments, sort your crayons or beads while working on an activity on the mat. It keeps everything clean and organized.
- ‘Some Bunny Loves You’ Tee by Sandi Lake Clothing – I’m a HUGE Shark Tank fan and I first saw Sandi Lake Clothing debut on the show back in the fall. This mumma has the cutest and trendiest designs for your littles like this adorable ‘Some Bunny Loves You’ tee for Easter. This shirt comes in black, white or gray and ranges in size from 3-6 month up to size 12 for kids.
- 32 Ways to Dress a Bunny Activity Book – This pocket size colouring book will definitely keep your child entertained. They can use paint, markers, crayons, or stickers and decorate the bunny from head to toe.
- Pets Tattoos from Wee Gallery – These soy-based ink temporary tattoos make the perfect Easter basket party favour. They come in a pack of 12 and include a bunny, cat and dog.
- Mini Cosmic Ray Wand – These wands are so fun for kids. They provide a mini light show and fit perfectly in an Easter basket too!
- Woodland Bunny by Jellycat – We have had this bunny since Luke was born and I can’t imagine him not being part of Luke’s nursery. He sleeps with him, takes him on trips, and is the perfect plush companion for your little one.
- Plan Toys Bunny Racer – This tiny bunny racer fits perfectly in an Easter basket and is bound to encourage some imaginative play.
- Melissa & Doug Slide and Seek Egg – I love Melissa & Doug toys, especially this Easter puzzle for babies. Puzzles are a good Easter gift because they usually can entertain a child for some time and can be done indoors if the weather isn’t nice.
- Bunny Easter Leggings by Sandi Lake Clothing – And how cute are the little bunny leggings to match the t-shirt?! They come in size 3-6 month and go up until size 6T in colour black. Your child will definitely steal hearts in this ensemble.
- The Runaway Bunny – Gifting books during the holidays is a good option because they always have such a beautiful message to share. The Runaway Bunny is one of my all-time favourites, but there are so many great ones out there to browse. If you’re looking to explain the meaning of Easter to your child check out this one.
- Egg Chalk – You can use this chalk indoor or outdoor but it’s a great option to have on hand when all the kids get together for Easter. The PBK website says unavailable but I’ve seen this chalk for $13 CAD in the Pottery Barn Kids Chinook location. You can also grab it off Amazon here.
- Rabbit Mask by Opposite of Far – I’m in love with these handmade felt bunny masks. They’re so beautiful for your child to play dress up with and can be pulled out of the costume chest all year long, not just for Easter. I also love this three pack mix if you have a few children to shop for. They take 2-3 weeks to make so get your order in asap.
Hoppy Easter Shopping! 😉