I’ll start this post by mentioning that these ‘Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him’ aren’t really geared towards the outdoorsman, cook, or handyman. [I’ll save those ideas for Father’s Day instead.] My husband pointed out that it’s more of a ‘City Guy’s List’; however, he has approved ALL items and I’ve included the majority of his favourite stores like J.Crew, Nordstrom, Roots, and Best Buy. Gifts for your guy from stores like Costco, Home Depot, and Canadian Tire will be saved for a later date…
I’ve made a few notes below on some of the items. A few on sale too…take a look!
- Fitbit Charge 2 – Black
- Roots Park Slim Sweatpant – Black
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones – Black – I’m getting these bad boys for my hubby since he has been non-stop requesting wireless headphones.
- Mine & Your Mugs – set of 2 -This is a cutesy gift for you and your honey if you share morning coffee together.
- Ted Baker London Solid Woven Silk Tie – Wine – I think this colour is so rich! Great gift item for the guy that wears a suit to work, attends a lot of events, or has a wedding to attend soon.
- S’well London Chimney Satin Water Bottle – 25oz.
- Organic Gold, Smoked Maple Mustard – Ok, so I’m totally repeating this mustard from my Christmas ‘Stocking Stuffers for Him’ guide, but it was a huge hit and my husband polished it off in under a month. I guess I’m ordering him another one for Valentine’s Day. I promise you, this is the PERFECT condiment for the man that loves a really good sandwich.
- J.Crew Slub Cotton Shirt in Navy Blue Plaid – I love-love-love the men’s shirts from this store. What’s so great about J.Crew shirts is that they offer a variety of cuts in the same pattern. For example, this best seller navy blue plaid shirt comes in men’s slim, regular, and tall so it works for a lot of different builds.
- Wolf Blake Watch Roll – Black Lizard – Great idea for the watch addict who travels…instead of getting him ANOTHER watch.
- Adidas ‘Superstar Foundation’ Sneaker for Men – white/black