My sister, Laurie, introduced me to Well.ca a few years ago because it’s one of her favourite go-to’s as a busy mum of three. She would talk about how great it is, what I’m missing out on, it’s Canadian, it has all of our favourite products, and so on. For those that know my sister, and watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians (KUWTK), she is Kourtney when it comes to healthy living, organic foods, and her kids. [Yes, I watch KUWTK. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure, we all have them.]
Now getting back on track, I’m going to share with you why I LOVE Well.ca and what you’re missing out on if you don’t shop there. Here we go…
- Well first of all, it’s free shipping anywhere in Canada if you spend over $29. Can we talk about how easy it is to get to $29? Soap, shampoo, and toothpaste. Boom – you’re at $29 so you might as well do the rest of your shopping!
- The majority of the products they carry are either organic or eco-friendly. In my late 20’s/early 30’s I’ve started to care more about green and natural brands. Being pregnant I was just overall Paranoid Patty, and then once I had my baby boy everything just intensified. You don’t want to compromise your baby’s health or your health; you want to shop for the best products at the best price.
I also want to mention how hard it is to find some of the healthy green products in the big box stores or a local health food store. It’s almost impossible and it’s so hit and miss. At least with Well.ca you can sit in the comfort of your living room and browse their site to find the unique product you’re looking for. If they’re out of something I just have to click to be notified when it’s back in stock. See below.
This week when we all had the flu, I realized I had to place probiotics on my next order but looks like other people had the same idea…
3. They have over 40,000 products to choose from and a broad range of categories. Not bad, right?
- Baby & Kids
- Beauty & Skincare
- Personal Care
- Diet & Fitness
- Medicine & Health
- House & Home
- Food & Snacks
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Green & Natural
4. They have awesome customer service. I really appreciate the personal touch of someone writing on my receipt, “Thank you, Krystal. – Allison”. It’s such a small gesture but kind of nice to see when you open your delivery box. I’m simple like that.
About a year and a half ago, before I had Luke, I placed a $35 order for some breastfeeding essentials (bottles, nipple cream, breast pump adaptors, etc.). When I got my order (5 business days) I actually had friends and family give me some of their hand-me-downs and didn’t need what I had just purchased. I contacted Well.ca to see how I go about their return process and they basically said, “No sweat, we will refund you asap, and feel free to donate the items or pass along to a friend”. So I donated it all. It’s SO hard to find great service these days but this experience makes me keep shopping with them.
5. They always have running sales and coupon codes which I greatly appreciate.
- You can signup to receive emails with their daily deals.
- They have a fun referral program! Give $10 to a friend for their first order and get $10 off your next order.
- Every couple months I get an email from them saying, “We miss you! Get 10% off your next order”. It’s a nice reminder to place my toiletry order and save a few bucks at the same time.
This is not a sponsored ad; this is me just sharing the love of Well.ca because they make shopping for basic household items so easy. I honestly don’t know another online Canadian company like this.