Why is shopping for men so difficult sometimes? I think it’s because they downplay their likes, hobbies, and interests making them somewhat of a mystery. This stocking stuffer list for men is NO mystery. It’s all PRACTICAL items your guy probably wants or needs but doesn’t buy himself. So here we go:
- Lululemon Men’s Underwear – $24 CAD – Believe it or not, my mum got my husband addicted to Lululemon men’s underwear eight years ago. Weird? Some might think so, but he’s never turned back and he praises her for it! Trust me, your man will be thanking you. He’ll never let you buy him Costco undies again.
*Written about in Men’s Health as the Best Underwear for Men.
2. Jason Markk Shoe Cleaning Kit – $24 CAD – This kit is awesome for your guy to keep at his desk or even in his vehicle. It’s small and compact but it totally does the trick.
3. Personalized Playing Cards – $15 CAD – For the guy who loves card games. Upload your favourite photo or even a monogram graphic.
4. Organic Gold, Smoked Maple Mustard – $8 CAD – This is the stocking stuffer I’m most excited about!! I picked it up from the vendor at the One of a Kind Show in Toronto back in November. I tried a bunch of samples at their booth and this was a no-brainer. It is sweet with a smoked BBQ taste. Ah-mazing. He is going to love it on his sandwiches.
5. Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve – $29 CAD – This is the only hand cream my husband will let me use on him. I’ve been using this lotion for 10 years and it’s the only one I have found that’s perfume free, fast acting, non-greasy, and heavy duty. I make him keep a bottle in his truck at all times.
6. Hockey Night in Canada Socks – $8.40 CAD – Great for the hockey fan! Part of the Canadiana collection designed by Arborist in partnership with CBC in anticipation for the nation’s 150th birthday this summer.
7. Sriracha2Go – 1.7oz mini keychain – $7 USD – Is your man a huge Sriracha fan? Now he can take it anywhere on the go for meals. Bottles are empty and ready to be filled with Huy Fong Sriracha (sold separately) or with his own fave sauce.
*Mark Cuban, Shark Tank investor of Sriracha2Go
8. Green Bell Nail Clipper – $16.41 CAD – My husband is always taking my nail clippers and leaving me high and dry. So this year he is getting his very own since I’ve never been great at sharing. These seem to be quite popular and have great reviews on Amazon.com so I’m pretty excited to give it to him. They’re large, heavy duty, and nice and sharp. Made in Japan. No cheap drugstore brand here.
9. Teroforma Large Whisky Stones – $26 CAD – He can chill his favourite drink without watering it down with ice cubes.
10. Orbit Electronic Key & Phone Finder – $40.42 CAD – My husband has misplaced his keys and Blackberry more times than I’m sure he’d like me to share with everyone. He is definitely getting this in his stocking. Who said losing keys was a female thing?
*Appeared on Oprah’s Favourite Things 2016
11. Golf Tees – $7.99 CAD – For the golfer. More durable than wood tees. Preferred tee on tour.
12. Tape Tiger Deluxe Tape Removal Tool – $9.93 CAD – Multi-tool use such as lace tightener, cutting blade, flathead screwdriver, and bottle opener.
13. Galvanized Clips – $8 CAD – Strong magnetic clips that look rustic. Great for organizing docs and receipts or, let’s be honest, closing up his chip or cookie bag. At least the clips will look classy in your pantry, right?
14. North Face E-Tip Gloves – $62.69 CAD – Soft on the hands, lightweight, cool weather warmth (not deep freeze cold), and the e-tip option works great for phones and tablets.
15. Aveda Shampure Shampoo – 8.5 oz $19.50 CAD – I think all men are sensitive when it comes to the state of their hair. Who would agree? Splurge and get him a spa-like shampoo that isn’t from the drugstore. This shampoo is for men and women. It cleanses nicely, it’s gentle on the scalp, and it smells great. This shampoo leaves your hair feeling fresh! Great option for when you travel together; you only need to pack one shampoo.
Happy Stocking Stuffing!